If you have a need for a Short Term Loan and need the funds quickly then a bridging loan can provide funding for any legitimate purpose over loan terms ranging from 1 day to 24 months.
What is a Bridging Loan?
Obtaining bridging finance is, in essence, a simple process and loans can be secured on residential and commercial property, assets, agricultural land and buildings and for property development sites. In some cases, we’re able to use other assets as security for the loan such as Luxury Cars, Art, Jewellery etc.
Bridging loans are typically used for:
- Buying land
- Buying a new farm
- Buying property at ‘Below Market Value’
- Moving farm before your current farm is sold
- Raising cash to pay a Personal or Business Tax bill
- Raising cash to stave off a repossession order
- Buying a property at auction and needing funds quickly to complete on the purchase
- Raising cash to buy a business, purchase equipment or livestock or perhaps to buy out a Business Partner
- Buying property that is deemed ‘Unmortgageable’ by a lender that requires significant refurbishment
We are able to often able to gain a decision quickly and have often gained a bridging loan offer the same day. Funds can generally be drawn down within a few of days and our experienced team will assist with all the necessary administration and valuations in order to ensure a smooth process.
Contact Us today to discuss our flexible short-term finance requirements.