We can finance or refinance livestock from £25,000
Finance for Agriculture specialises in providing fast and competitive leasing and HP quotes on livestock. As specialist Farming Finance Brokers we source and secure the most competitive finance deals for our clients.
Leasing and hire purchase (HP) are popular forms of finance without large upfront costs, which can put a strain on both cash flow and working capital. We can raise finance or re-finance on livestock where the value is greater than £25,000.
- Dairy cattle
Leasing and hire purchase are both tax and cash efficient way of financing livestock, it keeps the asset ‘off-balance sheet’ and offers the following key benefits:
- It provides immediate use of the asset without paying for it all at once
- It frees up working capital and farm loans/bank overdraft facilities for business growth
- The lease contract is structured for the length of time you require the use of the asset
- Sale & Leaseback (refinancing) allows you to release capital in assets that you already own
- It offers the most tax-efficient structure for your business
- Hire purchase generally requires a deposit and fixed payments over an agreed term