Property marketing finance is used to fund the marketing period once a development completes prior to units being sold
Property Marketing Finance
When a property development project completes with units unsold, property marketing finance, also known as property remarketing finance, can fund the property marketing after the development completes.
What types of projects are supported
- Residential housing
- Commercial property including single build and multiple units
- Mixed-use commercial and residential units (semi-commercial)
- Purpose-built student accommodation
- Refurbishments and Conversions
- Purpose-built such as nursing care homes
Summary of current key underwriting criteria
- Applications should be supported by good evidence for local demand
- Developments ought to show sufficient margin to absorb any possible fluctuations in the anticipated GDV of the project
- The borrower or proposed main contractor should have a good CV and be able to demonstrate relevant experience
Some benefits of using us
Property valuations, insurances, legal support and much more are available through our Business Support Services.
We will fully package and submit your property marketing finance proposal to ensure the most competitive rates and terms and ensure that your funding application is processed quickly and efficiently in order that funds are available in the shortest possible time.
We offer our clients a true ‘one stop shop’ facility, our core competence is to provide you a fully managed and professional service that secures the most competitive funding offer available from the entire market.
Whatever your property development finance requirements, we offer a free, impartial and totally confidential initial consultation and will quickly assess your funding options.