Unsecured government-backed start up loans for rural enterprises that haven’t started trading yet or have been trading for less than 3 years
Government-backed Start Up Loans
Government-backed start up loans are personal loan available to individuals looking to start or grow a business in the UK. In addition to finance, successful applicants receive 12 months of free mentoring and exclusive business offers to help them succeed.
The loan is unsecured, so there’s no need to put forward any assets or guarantors to support an application.
All business owners and/or partners in the business can apply for a start up loan up to the value of £25,000 each. There is a maximum £100,000 per business.
We can support pre-start and businesses that have been trading for up to 3 years in England, Scotland and Wales.
Key benefits of a Start Up Loan
- Borrow £500 to £25,000 per applicant (maximum of £100,000 per business)
- Fixed interest rate of 6% per annum
- 1 to 5-year loan term
- No early redemption fees after 12 months
- No application fees or set-up fees
- Complimentary application support
- Free post-loan mentoring and support
- Free guides and templates