Whether it’s livestock, irrigation, tillage, milking parlours with everything in-between Finance for Agriculture will raise the right finance for your farm or rural enterprise
Farm Equipment Finance
Finance for Agriculture specialise in providing fast and competitive quotes on most farm equipment necessary to run your farm or rural enterprise. As specialist Farming Finance Brokers we source and secure the most competitive finance deals for our clients.
Leasing and hire purchase (HP) are popular forms of finance to obtain farm equipment and other assets without large upfront costs, which can put a strain on both cash flow and working capital. We can raise finance or re-finance existing assets provided there’s a serial number and a value of £5,000 or greater.
Examples of what we can fund?
- Livestock Equipment
- Tillage Equipment – Disc Harrows, Land Rollers, Ploughs, Subsoilers
- Irrigation Equipment
- Spreaders and Sprayers – Fertiliser Spreaders, Sprayers
- Turf Equipment
- Farm Equipment – Augers, Bale Grabbers, Combine Attachments, Loaders, Scrapers, Forklifts, Wheel Loaders
- Manure Spreaders and Systems
- Harvesting Equipment – Silage Trailers, Grain Trailers, Gravity Wagons
- Grain Handling and Storage Equipment
- Hay and Forage Equipment – Bale Accumulators/Movers, Bale Wrappers, Disc Mowers, Hay Rakes, Toppers, Square Balers, Bale Shredders & Spreaders, Round Balers, Tedders, Mower Conditioners/Windrowers, Flail Mowers/Hedge Cutters
- Planting Equipment – Grain Drills, Seed Drills, Planters
The Benefits of Leasing, Hire Purchase and Refinancing
Leasing and hire purchase (HP) are both tax and cash efficient way of financing equipment for your business, it keeps the asset ‘off-balance sheet’ and offers the following key benefits:
- It provides immediate use of the asset without paying for it all at once
- It frees up working capital and farm loans/bank overdraft facilities for business growth
- The lease contract is structured for the length of time you require the use of the asset
- Sale & Leaseback (refinancing) allows you to release capital in assets that you already own
- It offers the most tax-efficient structure for your business
- Hire purchase generally requires a deposit and fixed payments over an agreed term