Whether it’s a combine harvester, a tractor or a trailer with everything in-between Finance for Agriculture will raise the right finance for your farm or rural enterprise
Farm Machinery Finance
Finance for Agriculture specialises in providing fast and competitive quotes on most farm machinery necessary to run your farm or rural enterprise. As specialist Farming Finance Brokers we source and secure the most competitive finance deals for our clients.
Leasing and hire purchase (HP) are popular forms of finance to obtain farm machinery and other assets without large upfront costs, which can put a strain on both cash flow and working capital. We can raise finance or re-finance existing assets provided there’s a serial number and a value of £2,000 or greater.
What can Asset Finance fund?
- Harvesters – Combine Harvesters, Forage, Headers
- Spreaders and Sprayers – Fertiliser Spreaders, Sprayers
- Manure Spreaders and Systems
- Trailers – Livestock Trailers, Material Handling Trailers, Header Trailers
- Utility Vehicles and Bikes
- Milking Parlours
- Tractor Units – With or Without Sleeper
- Rigid Trucks
- Semi Trailers
The Benefits of Leasing, Hire Purchase and Refinancing
Leasing and hire purchase are both tax and cash efficient way of financing equipment for your business, it keeps the asset ‘off-balance sheet’ and offers the following key benefits:
- It provides immediate use of the asset without paying for it all at once
- It frees up working capital and farm loans/bank overdraft facilities for business growth
- The lease contract is structured for the length of time you require the use of the asset
- Sale & Leaseback (refinancing) allows you to release capital in assets that you already own
- It offers the most tax-efficient structure for your business
- Hire purchase generally requires a deposit and fixed payments over an agreed term